AirFried Cream Cheese Spring Rolls
AirFried Spring Rolls
AirFried Spring RollsCourse: SnacksCuisine: FusionDifficulty: Easy
Did you know you can have oil-free spring rolls? Oh yes, you can!!! In less than 15 minutes you can prepare delicious, crunchy, oil-free AirFried spring rolls.
40 gr cream cheese
6 spring roll sheets
1 tbsp garlic powder
- For the sauce
1 tbsp sour cream
1/2 tbsp cayenne red pepper
1/2 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Cut the shallot and mix with the cream cheese and garlic powder
- Place a small amount of the mixture at the tip of one of the spring roll corners
- Roll the spring roll sheet as presented in the video
- Place the rolls in a preheated AirFryer for 10 minutes at 400 F / 200 C
- Peek half way through and turn the rolls so they can get crunchy on both sides
- Serve with avocado sour cream sauce
- Switch the filling with a meat option for the meat lovers
Airfried Spring Rolls Key Ingredient
For this particular dish I used Thee Ladies Spring roll rice wrappers. I am sure you can find many more options available in your region!
Would you like want try out more Airfried snacks?
Check out my post about Airfried Beef Empanadas if you are more of a meat lover.
Alternatively, you can try out the AirFried Chicken Nuggets for homemade, crunchy chicken pieces.
And, of course, if you feel even more adventurous, I present to you the Airfried Pigs in Blankets. You will discover three different ways to cook pigs in blankets and a bit of history behind this popular dish.