AirFried Chicken Nuggets
AirFried Chicken NuggetsCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Simple and easy, delicious snack recipe to be enjoyed by the entire family. Chicken Nuggets are an all-time favorite dish.
300 gr chicken strips
1 cup butter milk
3 tbsp BBQ sauce
1 tbsp Hot sauce
50 gr all-purpose flour
150 gr breadcrumbs
3 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp red cayenne pepper
- Cut the chicken strips into nugget size pieces
- Place in a bowl and add the butter milk, BBQ and Hot sauces
- Mix well and leave to marinate for at least an hour (the longer, the more tender the chicken would be)
- Add the flour, breadcrumbs, garlic powder and red cayenne pepper in a bowl
- Take the chicken of the marinate mix and roll in the breading mix
- Place in the AirFryer for 30 minutes at 380 F / 190 C and flip half way through
- If you do not have butter milk, mix milk with few drops of lemon and white vinegar to achieve the same result
- I use usually Panko breadcrumbs as they are extra crunchy
What goes well with Airfried Chicken Nuggets?
Airfried Potato Skins is one of the most popular Airfried Chicken Nuggets pairings. The flavors of the two dishes definitely go well together.
Another combination that I can think of is these Nuggets and AirFried Mac&Cheese Balls.
You can, of course, alternatively just serve the nuggets by themselves with your favorite sauce (be it BBQ, Honey Mustard or Mayonnaise).
Regardless, you will enjoy this dish!