AirFried Beef Empanadas
AirFried Beef EmpanadasCourse: SnacksCuisine: SpanishDifficulty: Easy
Snack that takes less than 30 minutes to make and enjoy – I normally use leftover beef tacos mix and I love it.
1 puff pastry sheet cut in 4 squares
Leftover Beef taco mix (or any other filling)
- Using a spoon, spread the filling on each square puff pastry
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
- Fold the square forming a triangle
- Use a fork to close all ends
- Whisk an egg in a bowl and brush the egg wash on both sides of the empanada triangles
- Place in the AirFryer for 20 minutes at 380 F / 190 C
- You can substitute the beef filling with any other filling you like
What to pair your AirFried Beef Empanadas with?
These AirFried Beef Empanadas would be considered finger food. Naturally, you can turn your meal into a “finger food party”.
If I were you, I would check out the posts about AirFried Chicken Nuggets, AirFried Cream Cheese Spring Rolls and AirFried Mac&Cheese Balls. As a result, you can have a full meal of finger foods, all cooked in your AirFryer.