AirFried Maple Honey Salmon
AirFried Maple Honey SalmonCourse: MainCuisine: FusionDifficulty: Easy
An experimental Airfried Salmon recipe that turned out very flavorful and delicious. Easy and healthy recipe for food lovers!
4 Salmon steaks
- For the Marinate
Red cayenne pepper
- Place the salmon pieces in a bowl
- Add the honey, maple syrup, olive oil, soy sauce and red cayenne pepper
- Mix well and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour
- Place in the AirFryer on a parchment paper and cook for 25 minutes at 380 F / 190 C
- Peek half way through to see if needs flipping – in my case, it does not
- I personally pair the salmon with some white lemon rice
- Play around with the proportions of each marinate ingredient to align with your desired taste
What goes well with Airfried Maple Honey Salmon?
Usually I would pair my Airfried Maple Honey Salmon with lemon rice. If you prefer to cook your side in the Airfryer, try this dish with AirFried Beets & Potatoes.