AirFried Chicken Quesadilla
AirFried Chicken QuesadillaCourse: MainCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
An easy less than 30 minutes deliciousness of chicken and cheese – the AirFried Quesadillas come out crispy and cheesy out of the airfryer.
50 gr thinly sliced chicken breasts
100 gr grated cheese
1/2 tbsp Cilantro
1/2 tbsp Salt
1/2 Cayenne Red Pepper
1 Tortilla wrap
1 tbsp sour cream (for garnish)
- Season the chicken with the Lemon, cilantro, salt and cayenne red pepper
- Place the chicken in the AirFryer for 20 minutes at 380 F / 190 C
- Once chicken is out, cut it into small pieces
- Spread the tortilla wrap and sprinkle with cheese and chicken half of it
- Close the wrap forming a semicircle and keep closed with toothpicks
- Place the wrap in the AirFryer for 5 minutes at 380 F / 190 C or until you are happy with how melted the cheese is
- Use a different chicken piece if you prefer more juicy meat
- Sour cream is a typical garnish for quesadillas
Do you need accessories to make an Airfried Chicken Quesadilla?
Airfried Chicken Quesadilla is one of the super easy Airfryer recipes you can find and cook quick. The tortilla comes out crunchy and the cheese perfectly melted.
In case you do not have any accessories yet, I do recommend using toothpicks to keep the tortilla wrap closed.
I do think, however, that Airfryer Accessories are a must-have for anyone who air-fries on a regular basis. Whether you are baking a cake, making a quesadilla or grilling skewers, the equipment can be very helpful.
Below you find some of the airfryer accessories I use and have ordered via Amazon.
6pcs Airfryer Accessories Cosori$34,38
10pcs Airfryer Accessories, 8 inchProduct on sale
15pcs Airfryer Accessories – 8 inch$28,99
Check out also…
Are you interested in more recipes using the AirFryer Accessories?
Check out my post about AirFried Mini Pizza. Using the same dish tray, you can make any kind of pizza you want. On the other hand, I have used the same AirFryer dish tray to airfry Feta Cheese for a healthy Mediterranean Salad.
Additionally, you can view AirFried CornBread where I use the Airfryer cake basket to airfry a super easy and delicious cornbread.
Using accessories gives you more freedom to experiment more in your kitchen with your Airfryer.
So get your AirFryer accessories and keep your AirFryer on!