AirFried Mini Pizza
AirFried Mini PizzaCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This Airfried mini pizza takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and cook. You can select your choice of topping – I like mine as a classic margarita, with a sun-dried tomato twist. Enjoy!
Dried Oregano and Basil
- Coat the pan with oil and spread the dough on it. If you have a rolling pin, it works even better
- Spread the tomato sauce and season with oregano and basil
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top
- Place in the AirFryer for 20 minutes at 380 F / 190 C
- If you cook the dough by itself for a couple of minutes before placing the toppings, it becomes more crunchy and fluffy
- A homemade tomato sauce works best
AirFryer Accessories and Airfried Mini Pizza
For this AirFried Mini Pizza, I used the cooking pan from the AirFryer Accessories.
You can also airfry this dish using aluminum foil sheet to place the pizza on top. Just make sure you oil the foil well so the dough does not stick to the surface.
You can find links below for various AirFryer Accessories available on Amazon: