AirFried Stuffed Chicken
AirFried Stuffed ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
An easy Mediterranean-inspired recipe, this chicken comes out super moist, juicy and delicious.
2 Chicken breasts
120 gr Buffalo Mozzarella
4 sun-dried tomatoes
1 tbsp rosemary
1/2 tbsp pepper and salt
Olive oil for seasoning
- Cut the chicken breast horizontally into a butterfly
- Stuff them with the mozzarella and the sun-dried tomatoes
- Add the rosemary, salt and pepper
- Close the chicken breasts
- Brush with olive oil
- Airfry in the AirFryer for 35 minutes at 400 F / 200 C, flipping half way through
- Use toothpicks to keep the chicken closed
What goes well with an AirFried Stuffed Chicken?
I usually pair this Airfried Stuffed Chicken with Airfried Beets & Potatoes. As both of these recipes are Mediterranean-inspired, they use the same spices for both dishes. Alternatively, you could pair the stuffed chicken with AirFried Feta Cheese Salad. In conclusion, pairing this chicken with similar spiced dishes will make for a great meal.