AirFried Mac&Cheese Balls
Which brand I used for my Airfried Mac&Cheese Balls?
For this specific AirFried Mac&Cheese Balls recipe, I used the Kraft easy Mac&Cheese. You can find it on Amazon or any local store, as it is considered one of the most popular brands.
Alternatively, if you are a food adventurer, you can also make your own homemade Mac&Cheese. I am sure this would be very satisfying to do and you can make it as cheesy as you want.
Interested in other Airfried Snacks?
If you are a snack lover, you should definitely check out out some of my favorite Airfried snacks that I do in my Airfryer.
- An all time favorite, super crunchy chicken bites that are loved by everyone – Airfried Chicken Nuggets
- Another recipe using leftover food that I love to do and works well for any time of the day – Airfried Beef Empanadas
- If you are into crunchy tortilla wraps – Airfried Chicken Quesadilla
- Airfried Mini Pizza – you can adjust the Airfried pizza with any topping you like
- Something suitable for the vegetarians and vegans out there – a no-oil, super crunchy Airfried Cream Cheese Spring Rolls
- My personal favorite and great finger food for all occasions – Airfried Pigs in Blankets