AirFried Mac&Cheese Balls
AirFried Mac&Cheese BallsCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
You have leftover MacnCheese? Say no more! Turn your leftovers in a super delicious, cheesy easy snack in less than 20 minutes!
50 gr leftover MacnCheese
10 gr grated cheese
30 gr breadcrumbs
Salt & Pepper
- Combine the macaroni and the grated cheese
- Form the mixture into balls
- Beat the egg in a bowl
- Dip the balls in the egg wash
- Roll in the breadcrumbs
- Airfry in the AirFryer for 12 minutes at 390 F / 180 C
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan on top
- Let the leftovers freeze overnight and then leave for 30 minutes or so outside at room temperature to make it easier to form the balls
Which brand I used for my Airfried Mac&Cheese Balls?
For this specific AirFried Mac&Cheese Balls recipe, I used the Kraft easy Mac&Cheese. You can find it on Amazon or any local store, as it is considered one of the most popular brands.
Alternatively, if you are a food adventurer, you can also make your own homemade Mac&Cheese. I am sure this would be very satisfying to do and you can make it as cheesy as you want.
Interested in other Airfried Snacks?
If you are a snack lover, you should definitely check out out some of my favorite Airfried snacks that I do in my Airfryer.
- An all time favorite, super crunchy chicken bites that are loved by everyone – Airfried Chicken Nuggets
- Another recipe using leftover food that I love to do and works well for any time of the day – Airfried Beef Empanadas
- If you are into crunchy tortilla wraps – Airfried Chicken Quesadilla
- Airfried Mini Pizza – you can adjust the Airfried pizza with any topping you like
- Something suitable for the vegetarians and vegans out there – a no-oil, super crunchy Airfried Cream Cheese Spring Rolls
- My personal favorite and great finger food for all occasions – Airfried Pigs in Blankets