AirFried CornBreadCourse: SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Woke up this morning craving cornbread. I had a box of Jiffy Cornbread mix so naturally I made AirFried Cornbread. Ready in less than 30 minutes! The Cornbread comes out super moist and soft.
1 box of Jiffy Cornbread mix
1 cup of milk – I used coconut milk
- Pour the cornbread mix, milk and crack the egg in a bowl
- Mix well until the mixture seems smooth but a bit lumpy
- Brush with oil the cake basket and pour the mixture in. Smooth it over
- AirFryer for 20 minutes at 400F / 200 C
- Use a toothpick to pierce your cornbread to check if it is ready. If the toothpick comes out clean, you are good to go
What can you pair your Airfried Cornbread with?
You can pair AirFried Cornbread with pretty much everything. It would actually go nice with the Airfried Feta Cheese. Alternatively, you can just spread some butter on the cornbread and enjoy it.
Have you not heard of Jiffy Muffin mix before?
If you have not heard as yet of the Jiffy Corn Muffin mix, head now to Amazon and check it out. In all honesty, I did once try to make homemade Cornbread versus Jiffy Corn Muffin mix. Jiffy won without any doubts. As a result, I have been stocking up on Jiffy so I am always ready.
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix$9,90